- Tough and Hard-Wearing Like your Workouts This solid wall mounting chin-up bar is designed specifically for tough and intense workouts. It is constructed with durable heavy-duty steel coated with black powder to prevent rust and corrosion. Support Up to 120 Kgs The sturdy and durable design can withstand vigorous and full-body workouts. It can easily support up to 120 kilograms of weight and allows you to engage in a wide range of different exercises.
- VERSATILE: Angled Grips allow you to build strength and target specific upper body muscles while working out at home. You can even add gymnastic rings, yoga straps or even punching bags to the anchor for extra variety in your home exercise routines.
- ANTI-SLIP PADDED HANDLES: Two sets of padded foam handles for maximum grip and comfort. Hold on without getting hand cramps or slipping off during your home exercise workouts.
- SOLID & DURABLE: The sturdy steel 4-hole design can hold up to 120KG. Your new pull up bar won’t flex under weight, will stand up to daily use, and won’t rust if mounted outside thanks to it’s powder-coated finish.
- A perfect home gym pull up bar at home strength training equipment for home, weight capacity up to this pullup bar up to 120kg.
- Note: 8 pcs faster included with the box + a pair of ab strap and you have to assemble it on your behalf..
|Country/Region of Origin||
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.